From May 19 to June 19, 2020, get a free Elektron Backpack and PL-3 Protective Lid ($144 combined value) with the purchase of Analog Four MKII or Analog Rytm MKII.
After your purchase is complete, send an email to May2020Promo@elektronmusicmachines.com for details on how to receive your free items. Valid only to customers in the United States.
Elektron Analog Four MKII Synth Voice Features:
- Fully analog signal path, for punchy, organic sound
- 2 analog oscillators; 2 sub-oscillators (variable waveshape on all oscillators)
- Oscillator AM and Sync modes
- 1 x 4-pole analog lowpass ladder filter; one 2-pole analog multimode filter
- 1 analog overdrive circuit; 1 noise oscillator
- 2 assignable LFOs; 1 dedicated vibrato LFO; 2 dedicated waveshape LFOs
- 1 amp envelope; 2 assignable envelopes; 2 dedicated LFO fade envelopes
- 1 dedicated noise fade envelope; 1 dedicated vibrato envelope; 1 dedicated autobend envelope
- 6-track sequencer lets you control your entire studio efficiently
- The Elektron Analog Four MKII's sequencer sports six tracks, the first four of which are synth tracks (with each track controlling a synth voice). Track 5 is your FX track, controlling movements of chorus, delay, and reverb parameters. Finally, you use the CV track to control the signals sent from the Analog Four MKII's two CV/Gate outputs. Naturally, the parameters of all track types can be parameter-locked. The Elektron sequencer lets you control your analog studio in the most efficient way possible.
- Dedicated CV track and four CV/Gate outputs let you control all your analog gear
- You can sequence your analog gear with CV inputs using the Analog Four MKII's dedicated CV track. The four CV/Gate outputs pass control voltages for controlling any parameter or pitch (V/oct andHz/V), Trig and Gate pulses for trigging envelopes (V-trig and S-trig), and repetitive clock pulses for syncing analog sequencers, LFOs, drum machines, and more. You can use the Analog Four MKII's external inputs to filter external signals. You can even link the filters to form a parameter-lockable filter bank with up to eight filters (4 ladder and 4 multi-mode filters).