Bitwig Studio 16-Track: Modern Music Production and Performance for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Make Bitwig Studio 16-Track your entry into the world of Bitwig Studio, the innovative music creation and performance software. Record and arrange in the timeline, perform in the Clip Launcher, and take your musical ideas through each stage of production.
- Intuitive sequencing for the studio world and beyond: Use the nonlinear Clip Launcher and the Arranger together.
- Hybrid Tracks can contain notes, audio, or both.
- A truly cross-platform DAW (Windows, macOS, Linux).
- Native VST plug-in bridge (for 32-/64-bit support), and VST crash protection so audio never stops. Also includes delay compensation, flexible multi-out, and sidechain capabilities.
- Hardware- and modular-friendly: Send and receive control voltage signals (CV/Gate).
- Multi-touch support for Windows and Linux, with a dedicated Tablet display profile.
- Flexible syncing options: MIDI clock, MIDI time code, Analog clock, Ableton LINK.
- Support of numerous MIDI controllers out of the box and native MPE support for next-generation controllers.
Modular and Expressive
- Bitwig Studio’s unique Modulation System: Freely modulate your Bitwig devices, VST plug-ins, and hardware, allowing precise control of each parameter.
- Device Nesting allows devices and plug-ins to be embedded within other devices. This makes complex structures easy to navigate and presets much richer.
- With Operators you can sequence notes and audio events with operations such as Chance, Repeats, Occurrence, or Recurrence.
Advanced Editing Options
- Each audio clip can be cut into individual audio events for powerful editing and arranging.
- Bounce and Bounce in Place for Clips or time selection.
60+ Devices Included
Bitwig Studio 16-Track includes over 60 devices, such as our suite of Instruments and Audio FX, as well as Container Devices and Note FX. Let our powerful Sampler and its repitch, wavetable, granular, and freeze modes unleash your creative potential.
Bitwig Studio 16-Track includes instruments and effects such as:
- Polysynth, our subtractive synthesizer: Two flexible oscillators plus drive, waveshaping, feed-back, and a lush filter equals so much more.
- Drum Machine: Drop in samples or electronic drum synths. Each note is now its own audio chain.
- Sampler: A versatile instrument for playing and manipulating audio with several playback modes, including granular or wavetable options and much more.
- Polymer, a fun and quick synth: Pick an oscillator, a filter, and an envelope generator. Choose your synthesis method: Subtractive, FM/PM, hard sync, PWM, phase distortion, and Wavetable? Polymer covers them all.
All you need to get started out of the box: Over a thousand presets and sounds (3 GB), including drum machines, acoustic drums, multi-sampled instruments, loops, various sound effects, and selected partner content.
All software updates in the following 12 months are FREE
12 GB free disk space required (for full content installation). Minimum 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended). 64-bit OS: PC Windows 7 or later. Mac macOS 10.13 or later (both Intel and Apple Silicon/M1 powered Macs are supported). Linux Ubuntu 17.04 or later. For latest system requirements and OS compatibility, please see our website at bitwig.com.