Made to perform
Launchpad X is our essential 64-pad MIDI grid controller for Ableton Live. It gives you everything you need to make music. Launch, play and perform your sounds and build your tracks using the large, super-sensitive RGB pads, dynamic note and scale modes, and mixer controls.
The essential Live controller
Everything about making tracks in Ableton Live is made easier with Launchpad X’s quick, hands-on clip and scene launching and our most playable grid to date. Play your instruments and devices expressively with the 64 velocity- and pressure-sensitive RGB pads, then never lose an idea with one-press Capture MIDI control. Launchpad X belongs on the desk of every Ableton Live music maker.
Launchpad X & Live Loops in Logic Pro X
Live Loops brings cell-based looping playback and performance to Logic Pro X for the first time. With Launchpad X as your Live Loops controller, use cells to sketch out arrangement ideas, fast, and record your performances. Setup is automatic: just select your Launchpad from Logic’s Control Surface Setup, then rotate the device 90 degrees to display the Live Loops grid. (Logic Pro X 10.5 is required.)
Launchpad X gives you everything you need right at your fingertips so you can spend less time clicking a mouse and more time making music. Never worry about being out of key – Dynamic Note and Scale modes let you easily play perfectly in-key basslines, melodies, chords and leads. Our most responsive velocity-sensitive pads with polyphonic aftertouch let you play your instruments dynamically and expressively. Step back from the screen, get hands-on and dive into your tracks.
Make it yours
Go deeper and get Launchpad X working the way you want. Use Novation Components to customise MIDI mappings, and control almost anything; four custom modes mean you can design how this essential grid controller works for you – you’re only limited by your imagination.
Take control of your performance
Essential performance controls are a single button-press away: stop, solo, mute, record arm and set your levels, pans and sends. Using Launchpad X is a simple as it gets, no drivers to install, just plug and perform.
When you register your Launchpad X, you’ll automatically gain access to Sound Collective. Get new free plug-ins every couple of months from some of the biggest names in the business, along with offers, discounts and more.
- Ableton Live Lite – quickly organise and arrange your sounds and start making tracks with this staple electronic-music-making software.
- AAS Session Bundle - Three synths for music makers, providing essential sounds for your tracks.
- XLN Addictive Keys – Access one of four virtual keyboards when you register your first piece of Novation hardware.
- Klevgrand R0Verb and DAW Cassette – High quality reverb and tape deck emulation plug-ins, to add some space or take your sound back to the golden age of cassette tapes.
- Softube Time and Tone bundle – made up of four of Softube's world class plug-ins: reverb, delay, an easy to use mastering tool and distortion.
- Sound Collective – bringing Novation hardware owners a new free plug-in every couple of months.