Every sequence in just a Seq
We designed Seq with some non-digital musical devices in mind. We did it for a reason. Our goal was to implement features that make Seq as playable and fun to use as possible. We made it easy to set up and even easier to create rhythms, chords, and melodies. Most of the functions are available directly from the front panel and all its features give you the quickest and most natural way to bring your ideas to light. And, when you’ve got them together, rest assured they won’t get lost thanks to the Autosave function.
Seq is its own computing center, hardware- and software- optimized to manage given tasks in the most effective way, without latency or glitches. Immediate responsiveness creates a synergy between the musician and the tool. It’s an inspiration right from the very first step.
Intuitive to use hardware step sequencer. 32 steps, 8 track polyphony, 256 pattern storage - all enclosed within the highest quality aluminum and wooden housing. Multiple connections give you the freedom to play with your hardware and software devices. It’s designed for you to be inspired and, most importantly, fully enjoy the process of creation. Seq is all you need for the way you make music today.
The heart of your creativity
Equipped with a wide array of inputs and outputs, allowing you to communicate freely with other devices of every era and genre. Lets you feed tracks with MIDI notes using your favorite MIDI controller. Every track can be recorded step by step or in real time and then quantized independently.
With two MIDI outputs, you can connect rhythm and sound machines simultaneously. You choose where to send out the signal from every track, and if that’s not enough, you can also use the USB port for the same purpose.
• MIDI input to either sync clock or input MIDI notes
• MIDI thru
• Two independent MIDI outputs
• USB for bidirectional MIDI communication
• Footswitch input to control start, stop, and record
• 8 polyphonic tracks with 32 steps each
• 256 pattern memory with autosave
• On the fly track parameter Randomization
• Live sequence recording with an external device via MIDI
• Step parameters: Note, Velocity, Length, Modulation, Roll
• Track parameters: Length, Velocity, MIDI Channel, MIDI I/O
• Different track play modes (Normal, Reversed, Pingpong, Random)
• Advanced Roll function with velocity and note curves step length
• Per-track tempo divisions and step retrigger
• Pattern chaining