ALM Eurorack cases are available in a range of sizes all including an integrated powered bus boards.
The cases all feature anodised aluminium construction, an on/off switch, rubber feet, and high quality switched powered bus boards with numerous keyed headers and ample power capacity.
These are simple and compact Eurorack cases, perfect for small, focused systems, taking along on travels, or as a tabletop addition to a larger setup.
They offer at least 1 Amp on both the -12V and +12V rails per row.
Great modern cases
The ALM powered Eurorack case was originally designed for the System Coupe. Wider interest has seen it evolve into a range of different sized cases being made available by themselves.
A fixed solid bus board provides quality ample power and plentiful keyed power connectors. The shielded DC/DC power converter is low noise and includes overload and short circuit protection. Fixed, quality mounting rails are used over sometimes frustrating sliding nuts. The case has a great looking all anodised aluminium construction that is both strong and light.
The case proportions are designed to look great on a table or desk (not too deep, just enough) and also be easy to fit in a bag and transport.
- Self assembled aluminium lightweight cases with integrated switched power busses.
- At least 1Amp per -/+ 12V rail per row with quoted 100mV ripple noise at max load. No 5V rail.
- Overload & Short Circuit protection.
- Support modules up to 42mm depth (approx 2 stacked pcbs). All ALM modules fit.
- M3 threaded fixed mounting strips (no sliding nuts!).
- Module mounting screws and Allen key included.
- Includes 12v external DC/DC power 'brick' with center positive 2.1mm barrel and 2 Amp power brick
- Provides up to 1 Amp power on each -12V & +12V rails.
- Connections for up to 9 modules.
- Includes 2 Amp power ‘brick’
- External dimensions: 277x132x66 mm
- No Decksaver currently available.