The BCM-200 Broadcast Mic stand is a scissor style design that offers more reach than the competition - offering a max height of 39” when fully e xtended. The flexible, scissor style tension mechanism allows the BCM-200 to continuously reposition, offering fluid motion in dynamic environments. The extended drop features a 3.2” length - this gives side connecting mics like the SM7B more positioning options, and adds utility for other models. The non-destructive deluxe mounting system includes a round base that allows easy rotation, and a flexible clamp sys tem which also can be used as a utility hanger.
- Extra Long Arms
- Deluxe Base with Headphone Hanger
- Grooves in the joint fit your cables perfectly
- Extended Drop Piece perfect for mics like the SM7B
- Internal tension spring based design for minimal noise and easy adjustment
- Part Name: BCM-200
- Part Number: 18601
- Max Height: 39
- Radius 36"
- Max Arm Width: 1"
- Drop Down Boom Length: 3.2” (top to bottom)
- Spring: Interior
- Weight: 2.88 lbs.