Careers at Patchwerks
Would you like to help connect people with joy through the magic of expression in electronic music? Working at Patchwerks is a great way to do that. When you join our team of capable, enthusiastic people it’s just part of the job. Enjoy benefits like discounted prices on new equipment, exposure to the global synthesizer community, and opportunities to grow your skills. Patchwerks is a dynamic, mission-based company dedicated to community, education, and retail in electronic musical instruments.
Position Title: Supply Chain Specialist
Location: Seattle, Washington
As a supply chain specialist, your mission is to help Patchwerks be the best e-commerce store in the world for electronic music instruments and equipment. You will receive goods incoming from suppliers, pack and ship orders made online, organize and count inventory, and help maintain the building facilities at Patchwerks HQ.
Along the way, you'll work on developing your knowledge of electronic music instruments and audio equipment, troubleshooting techniques, recording techniques, and more. You will also have opportunities to participate in other Patchwerks programs such as lessons, events, sales, and marketing.
- Receiving goods, counting quantities, and inspecting for damage
- Organizing inventory in logical and clear ways so that goods can be found easily
- Packing customer orders with care and using our e-commerce systems for fulfillment and shipping
- Periodically counting inventory and reconciling disparities
- Attending to light building maintenance, such as replacing lightbulbs, recycling management, etc.
- Detail-oriented thinking and reasoning skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Working knowledge of the product categories Patchwerks stocks, such as synthesizers, audio recording equipment, cables, accessories, etc.
- Eagerness to learn and grow
If you would like to apply to this position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.