The Headliner 2-Tier Desktop Synth Stand was designed to improve your workflow and help you stay organized while fitting more gear on your production desk. It fits two compact devices like synthesizers, controllers, drum machines, and effects modules. The angled design makes it easier to reach knobs and view LCD screens.
The Headliner 2-Tier Desktop Synth Stand is adjustable in width from 7.3” to 11.5” and fits a variety of devices from Roland, Korg, Elektron, and more (partial list below). It is made from solid steel and includes non-slip rubber strips for added stability.
- Fits two devices like synthesizers, controllers, drum machines, and effects modules
- Improve your workflow and stay organized while fitting more gear on your production desk
- Angled stand makes it easier to reach knobs and view LCD screens
- Solid steel construction with non-slip rubber pads keep stand in place
- Width adjustable from 7.3” to 11.5”
- Best fits devices from 8” to 14” in width
- Each tier has a depth of 7”
- Overall dimensions of stand (WxDxH): 7.3”-11.5” x 14” x 10.75”
- Includes non-slip rubber strips
Fits: Akai Fire, Akai LPD8, Akai MPX8, Alesis SR-16, Arturia SparkLE, Behringer Crave, Behringer TD-3, Behringer RD-6, Dreadbox Typhon, Elektron Digitone, Korg nanoPAD2, Korg SQ-1, Korg Volca Bass, Korg Volca Beats, Korg Volca Drum, Korg Volca Kick, Korg Volca NuBass, Korg Volca Sample 2, Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK3, PreSonus ATOM SQ, Roland Boutique Series, Roland MC-101, Roland TB-3 Touch Bassline, Roland TR-6S, and more.