- Meets carry-on luggage size requirements for most airlines
- Constructed with lightweight boards made of Con-Pearl® which consist of three polypropylene layers.
- The middle layer obtains its unique structure by thermoforming. Lamination to the outer layers results in a very light and stable trilaminate structure.
- Flush-mounted rails allow the modules to be mounted evenly with the sides of the case
- Lid allows to carry the case fully patched
- 4x 94HP rails with M3 threaded inserts
- Konstantlab Boardpower lightweight PSU. +12V 2A, -12V 1.2A, 5V 1.5A
- 2 x MDLRCASE Passive busboard, total of 40 headers.
- Total weight: 5.1 kg (w/ PSU, busboards and rails installed, including lid.)
- 1 side-mounted power switch + powerinlet
- 1 1.8m power cords
- 1 x Meanwell power adapter included
- High-quality Penn Elcom components
- Super-comfortable Luxe carrying handle
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- Completely assembled, wired, tested, and ready to play!
- Outer Dimensions: 510mm x 325mm x 192mm including lid and hardware
- Maximum Module Depth: 77mm
- Maximum Module Depth above busboards: 61mm
- Maximum Module Depth above the highest part of PSU: 26mm
Dimensiomns:10 × 4.5 × 2 cm
OUTPUT POWER: 45W
+12V / 2A
-12V / 1.2A
+5V / 1.5A
2x 16 pin IDC for flat cable
4x WAGO spring terminals
WAGO spring terminals
Panel with 5,5 x 2.1 DC input (center positive) and switch included
Input reverse polarity voltage protection
Output short circuit – automatic recovery
Output over current – automatic recovery
All output protections are independent for each rail