leather wrap for OP-1, handmade in london by our friends at bill amberg studio. the wrap is cut in one piece. edges and individual holes for closing are cut to perfectly fit the OP–1 knobs. the leather is a byproduct of the european meat industry made from cows farmed in the eu.
- edges painted in contrasting blue
- black suede lining
- debossed logo at the back.
- hardware material: 100% calf skin and suede for protection of the OP-1 unit
- measurements: 30x11,5-2cm
- production country: london, uk