Samara II is both a flexible mixer and a multifunction utility that may be used for processing audio signals, control voltages, and modulation waveforms.
It offers four channels of signal attenuation, conversion between unipolar and bipolar voltages (offsetting by either positive or negative value), mixing in various configurations, as well as a variety of useful signal transformations: clamping, minimum/maximum, sample & hold, and wave scanning.
- Four attenuation channels
- Two offset channels
- Four inverters
- One four–channel mixer
- Two double–channel mixers
- Mixing of up to eight signals when using inverted inputs
- Two modes of min/max calculation
- Clamp, scan, sample and hold waveform processing modes
- Eurorack synth compatible
- 10hp, skiff friendly
- Current draw: +50mA/-20mA
- Reverse power protection