Patchwerks is committed to providing great customer service. If you're not happy with your purchase for whatever reason, you can initiate a return within 14 days of the purchase date (some exceptions below).
If you purchased in our showroom, the best way for us to service your request is to bring the item back into the showroom for us to help you. If you ordered online, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return or exchange.
If you're not sure if the item is right to you, please write to us or come in as well. We can help explain the equipment to you so you can get it figured out.
Here are the details of our return policy:
- Items that have have been used, handled, have their packaging opened and/or seals broken are subject to a 10% restocking fee
- Items must be without flaws and returned in its original packaging with all accessories
- You must make arrangements to return the item before 14 days from the purchase date
- Come to the showroom or email us at email@example.com to initiate the return
- You are responsible for shipping charges if applicable to return the item safely to Patchwerks
- Special order items are not eligible for returns nor exchanges. For flawed items or product defects, we can help you get support from the manufacturer
- Software purchases are not eligible for returns nor exchanges
- Open-box, demo, and scratch & dent items are not eligible for returns or exchanges
- Used items are sold as-is and not eligible for returns nor exchanges. The condition of used items is explained in their product pages, and all items are assumed to be fully functional except where noted.
- We are not able to accept any kits or DIY items that are not factory sealed. For defects and customer support of kits and DIY, we encourage you to contact the manufacturer directly
- Patch cables, Eurorack screw packs, apparel, mugs, and dishware are not eligible for returns nor exchanges