K-Mix BLUE is a high-quality 8x10 digital mixer, USB audio interface, and advanced touch sensitive MIDI/DAW control surface complete with on board digital effects. The BLUE edition features our new upgraded, ultra-accurate and low noise µPre preamps that are USB powered to give you studio quality on the go, and a precision tactile control surface designed from the ground up for an unprecedented level of control.
We've made super clean audio more accessible with a go-anywhere, fully-programmable audio multi-tool that can meet all your needs. K-Mix BLUE features our new ABS-Polycarbonate finish, an incredibly durable and scratch resistant enclosure that will stand the test of time. With no moving parts, K-Mix can be transported in a backpack without the fear of snapping off a fader or knob, while still giving you unrivaled audio quality, digital mixing, and expressive control.
K-Mix is a pro-quality USB audio interface with transparent µPre preamps for quality recording in the studio or on the stage.
K-Mix is a fully programmable mixer that features flexible routing, per-channel DSP, and can function without a computer.
K-Mix features an unbreakable precision opto-tactile control surface designed from the ground up to command any DAW.
Programmable Digital Mixer
* High Pass Filter, Three band EQ, Gate, and Compressor on Every Channel
* On-Board Reverb with Dedicated Send/Return Bus
* Flexible Routing to four Stereo Output Buses and USB
* Headphone Monitoring of Channels, Busses, or a Dedicated Mix
* Quad, 5.1, 7.1 and Octo Surround Mixer with Bass Management
* Onboard Preset Storage
* No Computer Required
* 8-in/10-out Audio
* USB Bus Powered
* New and Improved Ultra-Low Noise µPre™ Preamps
* High-End AKM Converters
* 32-bit Floating Point Signal Path
* Ultra-Sensitive Precision Rotaries and Faders
* User Assignable MIDI Controls in Three Banks
* Supports Ableton Live versions 9-11
* Mackie HUI Control (requires K-Mix Editor software)
* Light Weight and Portable
* New BLUE ultra-durable ABS-Polycarbonate enclosure
* Rugged Construction, No Moving Parts