The ‘S.B.G’ is a compact utility module intended for the interfacing of guitar effect pedals with your eurorack modular system.
It provides both attenuation and amplification of audio signals for level matching together with a crossfade control to conveniently adjust the wet/dry mix of a processed signal.
The module also offers regulation of outgoing CV signals for safer use of pedal expression inputs.
• Attenuation of outgoing modular audio signal sent to external effects.
• Amplification of returned audio signal to high modular signals (approx. 3db to 34db of gain)
• Clipping indication on over-amplification of returned signal.
• Manual cross fade between original ‘dry’ source signal and returned ‘wet’ signal.
• Regulation/conditioning of CV modulation signals intended for pedal expression inputs.
• Includes ‘floating ring’ cable for safe expression input connectivity.
• Skiff friendly
• Designed and Made in the UK
Supply: +/-12V (Reverse voltage protection)
Current Draw: ~30ma
Size: 4 HP
Depth: 22mm (including power header)