Aluminum Eurorack carrying powered case with anodized aluminum lid.
- Two 84 hp rows (6U) of Eurorack module space.
- One 84 hp row for our 1U modules.
- Threaded M3 strips for mounting modules.
- Solid plastic carrying handle.
- Detachable nylon carrying strap.
- Anodized aluminum lid with latches, deep enough to close the case with cables patched in.
- Retractable feet that can support the case at two different angles. Or lay the case flat on a table.
- Plastic feet for resting the case on the table.
- Rubber feet on bottom side of lid so the case can stand vertically with the lid attached.
Spring-loaded latching accessory slots on top and bottom of the case. The slots can be used to attach two cases together and for the carrying strap.
Four 1/4" audio jacks that can be connected to the Audio I/O 1U. Two ins and two outs.
MIDI In, Out, and Thru jacks. The In jack can be connected to the µMIDI 1U and will pass to the Thru. The Out is for future expansion. USB port that connects to the µMIDI 1U and other future modules. Rocker switch and barrel plug for power entry.