The J-6 Chord Synthesizer is an endless well of musical inspiration, pairing a powerful chord sequencer with the lavish tones of the renowned JUNO-60 synth. Generate soul-stirring song ideas in seconds, and experiment with styles and variations to coax dancing lines and rhythmic patterns from your chords. Add lush effects to frost your sound, and expand your possibilities by interfacing with other AIRA Compacts, MIDI hardware, and music production software.
Move and groove.
Using the J-6’s style banks and variations, it’s easy to infuse static chords with dynamic energy and compelling movement. Transform an idea with sweeping arpeggios and rhythmic phrases, and keep the groove running non-stop with a press of the hold button.
With 100 chord sets spanning a wide range of genres, you’ll always find fresh fuel for songs and jams with the J-6. There’s no need to know chords or theory to make cool music—simply call up a set and compose chord progressions on the fly with one-touch presses on the keyboard. Generate ideas for new tunes, create accompaniment for live performances, or send chord information to other MIDI gear.
Historic JUNO sound.
The J-6 puts the influential synth sound behind decades of hits in your pocket or backpack. Our acclaimed Analog Circuit Behavior (ACB) technology realizes the famous JUNO-60 voice in flawless detail, complete with 64 presets derived from the original. Use the J-6 engine with the chord sequencer, play it from the onboard keyboard or an external MIDI controller, or use it as a sound module in an expanded setup.
Everywhere at once.
Compact and convenient, the J-6 is ready to deliver instant inspiration everywhere you go. The lithium-ion battery provides up to 4.5 hours of runtime per charge, while the rugged Roland build ensures years of musical pleasure.
- Portable song creation machine with professional Roland sound and features
- Create with 100 chord sets spanning classic and contemporary music genres
- Add arpeggios and rhythmic phrases to chords via nine styles with 12 variations in each
- Programmable chord sequencer with 64 user patterns and up to 64 steps in each
- Four-voice JUNO-60 synth engine with authentic sound realized through Analog Circuit Behavior (ACB) technology
- Includes 64 ready-to-play synth presets derived from the original JUNO-60
- Filter and envelope controls for shaping synth sounds in real time
- High-quality delay and reverb effects with customizable settings
- Comprehensive connectivity with audio, MIDI, and sync I/O plus AIRA Link
- Class-compliant USB-C audio/MIDI interface—no drivers needed
- Lithium-ion battery with up to 4.5 hours of operation per charge
- Sturdy construction and high-quality rubber pads
- Connect to other AIRA Compacts and standard MIDI devices with optional BOSS TRS MIDI cables