At every turn, FANTOM fulfills the need to create. Its smooth, rapid workflow has no confusing modes, frustrating technical limits, or trade-offs with sound quality. FANTOM’s creative process reflects how today’s musicians work, with fluid composition tools, instantly recallable creative environments, and deep computer integration.
FANTOM’s sound engine combines ZEN-Core’s analog modeling and PCM synthesis with deep multisampling, SuperNATURAL and V-Piano technologies—and even software synthesizers—for unique sounds and intricate performance setups. There are dozens of effects for space and depth, and an analog filter for extra warmth and grit. And thanks to our custom Behavior Modeling Core processors, control is smooth and precise with loads of polyphony, and full patch remain.
ZEN AT THE CORE.
FANTOM’s ZEN-Core synth engine is based on partials. Each partial contains a discrete synth voice—complete with an oscillator, filter, amplifier, dual LFO, and effects. You can have up to four partials in a single tone, and a Scene can contain up to 16 tones for complex splits, layers, and sequenced parts.
With FANTOM, you can sample internal and external sources, or even both at the same time. Sample directly to the onboard pads for triggering, to the keyboard for instant pitched sounds, or create detailed multisamples with up to 352 samples per tone. You can even use samples as the basis of a ZEN-Core tone, taking custom sound design to a new level.
- Seamless workflow with no confusing modes
- Expandable sound engine delivers authentic electronic and acoustic sounds
- Fresh hybrid sounds combining modern PCM, virtual analog, and a routable analog filter
- V-Piano technology for stunning realism and expression
- Scenes contain settings for all 16 layers, plus effects and patterns
- Multitrack clip-based sequencing with instant pattern recording and triggering
- TR-REC sequencer as found on classic Roland drum machines
- High-resolution controls with dedicated synth control section
- Massive DSP power for plenty of polyphony and smooth sound transitions
- Deep integration with DAWs and softsynths and 16x3 stereo audio interface
- Acclaimed 88-note weighted keyboard with aftertouch