Your Audience Awaits.
Configuring a streaming setup from scratch can be a daunting task, particularly for users with little production experience. The minimalist design of the AG01 takes this into account by combining a high-quality condenser microphone with DSP effects, a LOOPBACK function, flexible input connectivity, and a simple, intuitive mixer for stress-free streaming operation.
Simply connect to your computer or iOS/Android device along with the headphones of your choice, then set your levels, and you’ve got a fully operational streaming station. If you’re an aspiring live streamer that requires a compact yet comprehensive, high-quality, all-in-one solution, the AG01 is ready when you are.
Modern retro design
In most streaming applications, your microphone is likely to be featured prominently onscreen. For this reason, it’s crucial that your mic looks as good as it works. The AG01 offers a unique and iconic design that blends classic and contemporary aesthetics. You’ll find both black and white-based models to suit your preference.
Flexible connectivity and LOOPBACK function support various streaming applications
In addition to the condenser microphone audio input, the AG01 is equipped with a mini stereo line input jack, and an upgraded 4-pole mini jack (TRRS) for smartphones that allows input and output. You can also add audio from devices connected via USB in LOOPBACK mode. Combined with these features, this microphone-type model can cover a wide variety of streaming styles that could not be achieved in the past without a separate mixing device.
Studio-quality cardioid condenser microphone
The AG01's high-performance condenser microphone utilizes a cardioid polar pattern that captures your voice or musical instrument performance precisely, and converts it into high resolution audio (192kHz, 24bit) while blocking out unwanted ambient noise from the rear or sides.
Zero-latency DSP effects for a polished professional sound
The AG01 features the same high-quality DSP effects as other AG series models, allowing you to easily add COMP/EQ and REVERB to color and hone your audio so you’ll get the best sound possible. In addition, because these tools are processed by the internal DSP chip, there's no delay, making it particularly valuable for live streaming, when real-time accuracy is required.
And when you want to capture pure, raw recordings through the AG01 and edit them later, you have the option to turn these effects off completely.
Simple and intuitive audio control
There are many situations in live streaming where you may need to make audio adjustments on the fly. The carefully configured physical controls of the AG01 respond to these needs providing a simple operating experience that won’t detract from your live content or performances.
AG Controller provides precise control
AG Controller offers two modes, "Simple" and "Detail," which allow users with varying degrees of audio engineering experience to easily and precisely check and adjust the AG’s DSP processing from any Windows/Mac or iOS device connected via USB.
A live streaming USB microphone with integrated high-performance mixer.
- Studio-quality USB condenser microphone
- Modern and retro design with two models in black and white
- High resolution (24-bit, 192 kHz) 2-track audio recording and playback
- 4-pole mini input/output (TRRS) to support new streaming applications
- Flexible LOOPBACK function ideal for live streaming or live recording
- Mute button for convenience during Live Streaming
- Easy control and pro sound with COMP/EQ and 1-TOUCH REVERB
- AG Controller (Windows/Mac/iOS) for precise parameter control
- Windows/Mac support by USB-C connection
- iOS connectivity via Apple Camera Adapter (requires external USB power supply)
- Android supported by 4-pole mini input/output (TRRS)
- USB-C power input (5 V DC, 900 mA)
- 3/8″ screw hole for mic stand (with protective cap)
- Cubase Al, WaveLab Cast, Cubasis LE and Rec'n'Share are available